Assist and review appropriate pricing/costing structures for Johnston’s customer base. Will interact with Johnston’s supply vendors, our internal/external sales department, along with all other departments in order to update & maintain our costing & pricing database. Entry level position that is designed to grow rapidly.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- As requested by the DSRs: Manage Quote System, research and complete quotes.
- Activate and verify contract links.
- Work with vendors to assure contracts are valid and competitive.
- All areas of Price Review Batch process from start to finish for sales department as requested.
- Initiate the bid process for NEW, KEY and GUARANTEED PRICING customers as requested by Sales, both in system and on spread sheets. Reach out for contract support and guarantee periods. Compare contracts to assure the most competitive price was received based on existing contracts and the size of the opportunity.
- Maintain and support SODEXO, a national GPO for all sales force. Maintain and support Customer Service pricing errors for this GPO and work with NETWORK to assure compliance on both pricing and product.
- Research Pricing Issues with Customer Service and Sales Reps, correct all discrepancies as needed an assure system is in updated.
- Assist Pricing team in all area’s while learning all facets of the department and it’s functions.