Perform various warehouse duties for product pickers, wrapping pallets and loading trailers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Run Replenish Report for aisles to be restocked. Ensure that shelves are properly stocked for the Night and Day Shift Teams
- Be able to put away, replenish, and pick in voice.
- Straighten out product to even it off in location.
- Full skids of product moved down to picking level (picking location) and partial skids hand stacked on top of full skid or reset in overflow section.
- Take shrink wrap off skids that are being put into location.
- Organize the overflow of items to ensure that the overflow is closest to the location it belongs to as best as possible.
- Seek out and separate double stacked pallets in the bulk section of the warehouse.
- Perform various job responsibilities relating to receiving product, including:
- Unload incoming product shipments and move products to proper staging locations. Must use slip sheet or tow motor when unloading paper products. Direct incoming delivery drivers on palletization, set skids, and other Johnston Paper requirements.
- All product that is received in is to be brought from Receiving area to location via Walkie Rider, 2 pallets at a time, Use Voice to put a way.
- Reach trucks are to be used to put product away in location and pull product down to replenish stock locations.
- Breakdown incoming shipments, verify counts and accuracy of shipment. Compare actual product to receiving paperwork. Mark proper locations on product for put away and inspect for damages. Completely receiving paperwork process.
- Replenish by Voice and straighten assigned inventory aisles.
- Using Voice Pick orders for trucks to be loaded by retrieving stock from multi-tier shelves. All products are to be picked and loaded onto an electric pallet jack.
- Assist in Warehouse with cleaning, and any other warehouse function.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
-Graduation from high school, the possession of a high school equivalency diploma, or equivalent work experience that would demonstrate general math skills and the ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written communication from supervisor and coworkers.
-Forklift certificate from Johnston Paper.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.