Johnston is committed to exceptional customer service by providing unique, customized solutions while keeping the best interests of our customers a priority. We offer our employees a rewarding and challenging work environment in a team atmosphere!
Build strategic partnerships through influencing and selling Johnston products to current and new customers. You will be traveling through an assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain and grow existing customer base by identifying new product opportunities through the utilization of a variety of internal reports and conducting on premise surveys.
- Travel throughout an assigned territory to sell and represent Johnston to customers.
- Explain and demonstrate our products, provide information and product brochures, answer questions, and secure sales.
- Market Johnston products and cultivate long-term relationships with prospects in order to obtain new business.
- Identify and recommend substitute products for customers that fit their needs.
- Scout new business opportunities as well as maintaining current book of business with a consistent call schedule. Schedule appointments and follow-up on previous sales calls.
- Develop strong team relationship with inside sales & customer service to exceed customer expectations.
- Prepare for appointments by organizing sales tools and reviewing sales and financial reports.
- Prepare a schedule for the upcoming week based on a predetermined call frequency schedule and to capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Improve product knowledge and develop marketing/sales techniques by reading professional journals, attending seminars, etc.
- Network and represent the company at various trade shows and meetings.
- Associate’s Degree
- 3-5 Years Outside Sales Experience
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.